Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well its getting closer and closer to Christmas. I hate what christmas has become,all anyone ever talks about is what gifts to buy and gotta hurry and put the tree up. Not that those are bad things but what happened to the "Real Christmas" spending time with family and praising God for his one and only Son. Most of you know that we dont have children and this time of year is really hard on me. My husband and I both lost our moms and it is just hard for me to get in the christmas spirit of decorating. I am trying really hard this year to not be such a scrooge and enjoy the holidays. Well I didnt mean to have a pitty party but next time could someone bring coffee and snacks :) I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas time and if you have any extra cheer sounds like I could use some ;)

1 comment:

Pruitt's Pages said...

Ahh! You make me sad but, your right about this time of year. It's all just a rush, rush, rush. I hope things get better for you. I will be praying.