Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Christmas

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I didnt get much in the present department but I had a great Christmas. Last Saturday we had dinner with my family, the food was awesome and we got a digital picture frame and a new scarf ( which I now am collecting) and had a good time. We did ours early so that everyone wouldn't be so rushed on Christmas day. I had several parties at work and I have cooked more in the past month than I have all year. I went to my inlaws on Christmas eve, my husband was sick so I went by myself. I really enjoy being around my inlaws, I get compliments all the time about looking like them, I was born to be in this family. We played dirty santa but everyone was to nice. On Christmas day me and my sis in law cooked a big breakfast and then we did much of nothing, which was great. We ( all my in laws) went to see Marley and Me, it was pretty good but I read the book first and everyone know that the book is always better than the movie, but it was still good. My husband and I dont do the open presents on christmas day thing, he is not much for waiting. He got his present in November and I re did my camera, I had lost the cord to it so I got a new cord and card . Then I lost it again until today and Mike found it for me. I f you know me at all I can not keep up with anything. Anyway I had a good Christmas, now its back to work tomorrow. Have a Happy New Year!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Weir said...

sounds like you did have a good Christmas! Hope you have a Happy New Year! I think we are going to skip the New Year thing and just go to bed at a decent time!!