Monday, December 15, 2008

The weekend...

Well I knew I wouldnt be very good at this blogging thing but here is what I did this weekend.

I took my "little sister" skating, I havent been skating since I was a teenager. I asked her if she could skate and she proudly said "yes" which wasnt exactly correct. We both put on our skates and I stand up and get my balance and we attempt to step out on the floor. Well she is trying to hold on to me and dance to the music and I tell her " honey, please dont try and dance we can barely stand up" We finally make it one time around the rink and by that time I was very tired so we left and went to lunch. As for the rest of the weekend, my church had its christmas cantata at OakGrove and Happy Valley, I went to both and they were great. The rest of the weekend I watched Lifetime movies and did nothing...... it was great. If I dont get back on here for awhile I hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas and may God Bless You.

No comments: