Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here I am!!!

Hello everyone I cant believe I am doing this but I will give it a shot. Most of the time I don't have anything interesting to share, so I guess we will see how long this blogging thing last.

I went and got my little sister tonight and we made christmas cookies. For those of you who dont know I am in the big brother big sister program. I took her to church Sunday night but we didnt get to spend much time together so I let her come over and we made cookies and watched Dora the Explorer and played with playdoh. For anyone who doesnt know me I have been married for 14 , almost 15 years and we have two four legged babies, no two legged ones (yet). My neices and nephews are my whole life, I love being with kids, I love to laugh and I am absoultly crazy. Well like I said this is all I can think of to talk about right now , I will give you more info as it comes.

2 comments:

Michelle Weir said...

I love these blogs! I just don't keep up with mine like I should. I loved hearing about what your doing in that program. That's great!!! I hope you enjoy doing the blogging as much as I love reading them!! Keep it up!!

The Hons said...

You go girl!!!! I look forward to hearing from you on here. Hope you are doing well. Luv ya