Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hey everyone, Just thought I would let you know what's been going on in my life.
Some of you may know that I am studying to become a massage therapist,( for the second time)
Being a massage therapist is like being a nurse, its a calling , most anyone can go to school to learn this profession but only a few have the love and passion that it takes to make a really good therapist. When I was little like 5 or 6 my dad or uncles or brother in laws would get in the floor and someone would hold my hand and I would walk up and down their back. Or if anyone was in the floor I would take my hands and pretend that it was people dancing or just make up stuff to use my hands while putting lotion on the person. When I was about 12 or so my mom had a surgery on her stomach and the dr told her to rub it everyday to keep knots from forming. So everyday I would massage and put lotion on her stomach and she healed a lot faster than most people do having that type of surgery. I knew in high school that this is what I wanted to do, i have always had a passion for helping people. Massage is my way of giving back to people even if its just for an hour it helps that person to relax and get away from the troubles of the world. My short term goal for now it so do this on the side while still working full time but my long term goal is to have my own place and do massage full time. My God is much bigger than this so I am going to dream big and trust in God to lead me down the right path. If you are reading this please pray that all of the material will soak into my brain and i will be able to take the test soon Thanks everyone for listening ( like you had a choice, lol)

No comments: